USPS policy memorandum from Simon Storey, VP HR, regarding National Postal Service Dress Code Policy for Career Non-Bargaining Employees.Continue Reading
Oversight Committee to Consider Bills to Help Electrify the Postal Service Fleet, Improve Government EfficiencyContinue Reading
The United Postmasters and Managers of America invite all Postmasters, Managers, Supervisors and other USPS employees with the goal of being an EAS employee to join us. In these uncertain times it is even more important that you belong to an organization that is working for the rights of all EAS employees and that will keep the needs of all UPMA members at the forefront of its mission.
- Education and information that is important for your job and your future.
- Educational training and materials provided in The UPMA Leader, on the UPMA website www.UnitedPMA.org and at local, state and national events.
- UPMA Learning Center, our on-line professional and personal development training website.
- 3-digit educational meetings at your local level addressing local, area and national issues affecting your job and your ability to perform effectively.
- The UPMA gives you opportunities to expand your knowledge, both personally and professionally.
- A lifeline to assist with the many fast-paced changes in the Postal Service.