December 2019LEARN MORE
UNITED POSTMASTERS AND MANAGERS OF AMERICA RETIRED
(Click to download)
THE UNITED POSTMASTERS AND MANAGERS OF AMERICA SCHOLARSHIP FOUNDATION awards scholarships to qualifying students.
The winners will be announced at the annual national convention of The United Postmasters and Managers of America. The applicants who are not chosen to receive a scholarship will not be notified. If the recipient leaves school for any reason except for sickness or death the money must be returned to the UPMA Retired organization.
This APPLICATION and all additional pages must be received no later than JUNE 15, 2020 by the Chairman of the UPMA Retired Scholarship Committee. Please read instructions carefully. INCOMPLETE applications will be disqualified. Type or print all additional information on individual and numbered 8-1/2” x 11” sheets of paper. Place your full name on top of each page submitted.
1. Full name:
2. Birth Date:
3. Name and address of the relative who is a UPMA member:*
4: UPMA member’s relationship to you:*____________________________________________________
5. UPMA member’s state in which they are a member if different from address:* ____________________
6. School you plan to attend:*
7. FIRST YEAR STUDENTS: Have you applied for admission? _____ Have you been accepted? _____ (Include acceptance letter with application)*
8. Write a narrative that is not more than 500 words describing the following: 1) awards 2) community service 3) school activities, positions or offices 4) paid and/or volunteer jobs 5) future plans 6) personal or financial need. You may include any other pertinent information to assist the selecting committee in evaluating the applications.*
9. Attach your latest transcript from school.*
School: City: State:
10. Have you received this scholarship before? Yes No What year/years? _______
Signature* Date of Application*
PLEASE SUBMIT ALL PAPERS AND NECESSARY FORMS TO:
Deena Frakes, Chairman
16255 SW Audubon Unit 102
Beaverton OR 97003-7798
APPLICATIONS MUST BE POSTMARKED NO LATER JUNE 15th
If you need clarification on any point you can either write to the above address or email at: