UPMA 3rd National Convention
Uncasville, Connecticut July 27th – August 2nd, 2019LEARN MORE
UPMA Retired 2018 Scholarship Application
(Please click to print)
THE UNITED POSTMASTERS AND MANAGERS OF AMERICA RETIRED awards scholarships to qualifying students.
If the recipient leaves school for any reason except for sickness or death the money must be returned to the UPMA Retired organization.
The winners will be announced at the annual national convention of The United Postmasters and Managers of America.
The APPLICATION and all additional pages must be submitted to the Chairman of the UPMA Retired Scholarship Committee. Please read instructions carefully. INCOMPLETEapplications will be disqualified. Type or print all additional information on 8-1/2” x 11” sheets of paper. Place your full name on top of each page submitted and staple all sheets together.
1. Full name:
2. Birth Date:
3. Name and address of the relative who is a UPMA member:
4: UPMA member’s relationship to you:_____________________________________________________
5. School you plan to attend:
6. FIRST YEAR STUDENTS: Have you applied for admission? _____ Have you been accepted? _____ (Include acceptance letter with application)*
7. Applicant must write and sign a letter (not more than 400 words) describing awards, community service, school activities, positions or offices, paid and/or volunteer jobs, future plans and any other pertinent information to assist the selecting committee evaluate the applications. Provide information that you believe would be helpful to the Scholarship Committee in assessing your personal or financial need. *
8. Attach your latest transcript from school: (Include latest ACT or SAT scores)*
School: City: State:
9. Have you received this scholarship before? Yes No What year/years? _______
Signature Date of Application
PLEASE SUBMIT ALL PAPERS AND NECESSARY FORMS TO:
Curtis Weed, Chairman
11908 Brookshire Parkway
Carmel IN 46033
APPLICATIONS MUST BE POSTMARKED NO LATER THAN JUNE 15, 2018.
If you need clarification on any point you can write to the above address, email firstname.lastname@example.org,
or call 317 506-1473.
*Items must be included with application or application will not be considered.