- Education and information that is important for your job and your future.
- Educational training and materials provided in The UPMA Leader, on the UPMA website www.UnitedPMA.org and at local, state and national events.
- 3-digit educational meetings at your local level addressing local, area and national issues affecting your job and your ability to perform effectively.
- The UPMA gives you opportunities to expand your knowledge, both personally and professionally.
- A lifeline to assist with the many fast-paced changes in the Postal Service.
- Currently in development the UPMA on-line professional training site covering topics such as PS Form 150, SOV/CSV, E Careers and many more.